frequently asked questions
- All gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from the issue date unless stated otherwise.
- They are re-deemable only through Maurie & Eve online boutique: http://www.maurieandeve.com/e-boutique.html.
- Gift vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or returned.
- They cannot be exchanged for cash or used in any other way than originally intended.
- All items purchased using a gift voucher are subject to the standard store policies as outlined under 'Customer Care' and 'Terms & Conditions'.
- A store credit will be provided for any returned items purchased using a gift voucher.
- Maurie & Eve will not be responsible for any gift vouchers that are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Promotion codes cannot be used in the purchase of gift voucher/s.
- A gift voucher cannot be used to buy another gift voucher.
Only selected products will be available for Pre-Order seasonally. The expected delivery period will be noted in the description of the Product on our E-Boutique. Please familiarise yourself with the following Pre-Order terms before completing your purchase:
- At the time you place your order, you will be required to pay the full RRP to secure your Pre-Order
- Due to the pre-sale nature of such transactions, you should expect a delayed period between the purchase of the product & the actual delivery of the product. Delivery dates are subject to change & our customer care team will be in touch should there be any unexpected delays with your order.
- Standard return & exchange policies apply to all pre-orders.
We deliver world wide.
All Australian orders will be shipped via Australia Post and International orders will be shipped via DHL. All Orders placed before 5pm are shipped out that same day.
All packages with Australia Post and DHL must be signed for upon delivery so please ensure that you provide your daytime delivery address and contact number.
Please note that we are unable to re-direct orders once they have been dispatched.
Orders received before 5pm AEST will be delivered the following business day in most cases.
Deliveries are sent during normal business hours between Monday and Friday. Purchases made on weekends and public holidays will be processed on the next business day.
International orders will be delivered within 5 business days.
Once your order has been dispatched you will be provided with a Australia Post tracking number that can be traced at http://auspost.com.au/track/ or http://www.dhl.com.au/en/express/tracking for International Orders.
Within Australia FREE
To New Zealand AUD $15.00
Rest of the World AUD $25.00
All product prices are listed in Australian Dollars.
All product prices listed on the site are inclusive of a goods and services tax.
Please be aware that International orders may incur customs or import duty fees when your order arrives. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
returns & exchanges
Merchandise in a saleable condition with all original tags attached may be exchanged or returned for a credit note only. A refund will be given if there is a fault in the garment or it has been damaged during shipping. This policy is non-negotiable. Returns or exchanges are accepted on goods within 7 days of receiving the product in Australia. For International purchases you have 7 days to notify [email protected] and return your item(s) from the date you receive the package. Items not received within this period will not be accepted. Items must be in original condition and must not have been worn, altered or washed. All tags must be attached. Shoes must be returned unworn in their original shoebox.
PLEASE NOTE: All markdown items and swimwear are final and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
Return shipping is payable by the customer and must be sent via a prepaid and traceable method to ensure safe and documented delivery. Maurie & Eve take no responsibility for missing incoming deliveries without proof of delivery. The original shipping charges are not refundable and, if you are exchanging for an alternative item, a shipping charge will be applied.
Refunds will be processed less shipping and duties as soon as possible however please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the refund to appear on your credit card statement.
Credits will be provided for exchanges via a Credit Voucher code which will be issued once return has been approved for credit. This voucher code is redeemable for 6 months after issue on the E-Boutique.
Maurie & Eve reserve the right to deny refunds if the merchandise does not meet our returns policy requirements once assessed.
If you would like to return or exchange your item(s) for any reason, please follow the below returns procedure.
Sales & Promotions
All Sale items are final.
We do not provide price adjustments/matches for prior purchases during Sale or Promotional Periods.
How to return/exchange
Upon receiving the package, you will find enclosed your purchase, invoice and a Returns Authorisation Form. If for any reason you wish to exchange or return an item it must be returned with the Returns Form and the invoice that comes with your purchase.
Please email [email protected] to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA Number). Please indicate the reason for the return and if you require an exchange or a refund.
Please return the goods to:
Maurie & Eve
33/14 Polo Ave
Mona Vale NSW 2103
Please email [email protected] or call +61 (2) 9997 4634 for enquiries relating to the Maurie & Eve E-Boutique.