We are currently searching for an enthusiastic and results-driven, full-time Production Manager to join our Head Office in Mona Vale
- Maintain a good relationship with existing factories/suppliers and source new suppliers.
- Develop and manage company critical path
- Have a strategic overview of the entire company, identifying opportunities and areas of growth
- Create and enter all bulk production orders – ensuring all orders are cross checked before proceeding to production
- Responsible for final price negotiation with mills and factories
- Ensure smooth running of the Production process
- Work with factories to solve problems that may arise during production
- Determine supply-chain requirements, stock levels, data accuracy, realistic lead-times and customer needs
- Track and report on all production timelines
- Raise all PO’s and issue to factories once approved by management
- Managing meaningful and effective relationships with existing suppliers
- Increase efficiency across the production supply chain.
- Submit comprehensive monthly reporting to stakeholders.
- Negotiate costs with suppliers, balancing quality, design, and value to achieve target margin.
- 3+ year’s experience within the apparel industry
- Offshore manufacturing knowledge and supply chain management
- A track record of consistently meeting deadlines and ensuring product specifications and quality standards are met
- Highly organised
- Confident communication skills - Written and verbal
- Highly motivated with a can do attitude
Whats in it for you?
- Clothing Allowance
- Day off for your birthday
- Family and Friends staff discount
- Great team culture
- Flexible Working conditions